View Profile Cosmic

All 41 Game Reviews

9 w/ Responses

I am Pinkie Goomba, the Hentai-Drawing Furfag whose destiny is to ply the game of Go with a ruined universe.

Father was telling the thruth all along.

Twas a lot of fun working with everyone on this collab. An amazing turnout, it is.

TurkeyOnAStick responds:

Haha, "twas". You don't hear this word much other than at Christmas.
Merry Cmas, Cosmic! Glad you had fun.

Scroll up and play. Thank the team later.

This is a great game and I play it often. I used to play Swords and Sandles, and this is a MAJOR difference, making it awesome.

Good job!

This is the second flash my picture was shwon :3

Pretty fun game.

Good job. Its really addicting!

JernoBill responds:

THX!

Currently playing

This is really fun! I love it, and I'm letting my mall stock up on money.

Awesome!

BEST GENERATOR EVER.

One day, Jake got lost en route to Fantasy land and had to stop and ask directions from a strangely Cool man. 'Ah,' he said, before pointing left, and listing his instructions.

'You take a left after' 87888 yards, go past the Cats - be careful it's a bit Sexy on the corner after that - and then you're going to want to continue for 187 miles until you come across the penguin sanctuary. Be careful there, they tend to get pretty Black at this time of night.

With that, Jake tipped fedora to the kind stranger and continued on his way in his monster truck. As he passed out of sight, the stranger chuckled Wumbo and cast aside his disguise, and revleaed that he was in fact black boys! What dire fate lays in store for you? Tune in next week to find out!

Little-Rena responds:

Great, I'm glad you enjoyed playing with it :p

To butt-butt and senitiel

It's inspired by the visitor. Read the description.

Otherwise, this game is fun.

Good

You should be able to change the quality because it is laggy on my laptop

fuck off gomer